The 840 Building
The latest addition to the Health Peninsula campus, The 840 Building is a modern, efficient and innovative four-story building.
State-of-the-art, Lab-ready, Health Innovation Space.
When complete in Fall 2022, the Regional Health Partnership Building will offer 90,000 square feet of modern classroom, laboratory and office space to amplify Spokane’s existing healthcare and life sciences innovation cluster. The University of Washington and Gonzaga University medical programs will locate on the first three floors with a fourth floor designed to house complementary research users.
- Newest Regional Health Partnership Building
- 90,000 Square feet
- Class A Lab & Academic Spaces
- Waterfront – with fantastic views of the Spokane River
- Portions leased to University of Washington & Gonzaga University
- Seeking to advance rural health care (WWAMI – Delivering robust, cost- effective healthcare to rural communities in Washington, Wyoming, Alaska, Montana, and Idaho)
The latest addition to the Health Peninsula Campus, the 840 Building, is a modern and highly efficient four-story building for academia and private sector.
The University of Washington’s School of Medicine and Gonzaga University, both major tenants of the new building, will locate on the first three floors. The fourth floor has been left vacant for research and development tenants. This offers a private enterprise, focused on innovation, to work together with high-caliber educators.
Tenants, consisting of both educators and private industry innovators, will be able to collaborate to fulfill the vision of enhancing the wellness and vibrancy of rural communities.
Outfitting the top floor for high-tech lab facilities will be efficient with easy roof access.