This advanced office campus is made up of both new and renovated historic buildings that are designed to high levels of environmental and economic efficiencies. The Health Peninsula features the latest innovative building technologies, offers state-of-the-art amenities, and delivers high worker comfort with a focus on collaborative space.
Welcome to Spokane’s Newest Neighborhood.
The Health Peninsula is a new campus bordering downtown and the Spokane River, creating a vibrant space devoted to research, development and the advancement of health sciences, as well as offering proximity to major health care education centers. Here, you will find a unique blend of historic sensibilities and futuristic aspirations, both creating inspiring environments for work and innovation.
- Class A Lab & Academic Spaces
- Waterfront – with fantastic views
- University of Washington & Gonzaga University anchor the campus
- Seamless Wireless Internet Connectivity
- State-of-the-art anatomy suite & cadaver lab
- Research-ready lab facilities
- Abundant common, collaboration spaces
- Flexible incubator space
- Ample parking
- On-site café
- Fitness facility
- Bicycle storage
- Easy access to arterials & highways
- On-site renewable energy generation and insulation that minimizes energy use
- Smart daylighting and shading to maximize natural lighting throughout the building
- Heating and cooling using innovative open loop ground source heat pump technology
- Uses a constant temperature water aquifer with minimal mechanical equipment
- Smart technologies ensure optimal air temperature and humidity delivered
- Utilizes Overcast Cloud ceiling appliances that are cost effective and integrates mechanical, electrical, safety, audio, and visual systems
- Uses cost effective Power Over Ethernet cabling architecture